At Inspire 2022 Microsoft announced the following features for Microsoft Teams.
- Video Clip - You can now send video messages to others in Microsoft Teams. With the new Video Clip feature, you can record, send, and view short videos, to be generally available in September.
- Collaborative annotations - Teams meeting participants can now draw, type, and react on top of content shared in a meeting using the toolset available as part of Microsoft Whiteboard. This feature is now generally available.
- Live Share - Live Share SDK
- Excel Live - allows people to collaborate on Excel workbooks in real time in Teams meetings. This app is built on Teams Live Share SDK.
(Here you can find a Youtube Video showing Video Clip, Live Share and Excel Live.)
- Intelligent Cameras - Vendors are adding AI capabilities which run directly on the cameras.
- Teams displays - expanding the portfolio
- Enhanced webinar experience
- Structured Q&A experience
- Shared channels
- Chat with self
- Expanded reactions - expanding the range of reactions.
- LinkedIn integration
- Microsoft Teams chat embedded within Dynamics 365
- Microsoft Digital Contact Center Platform
- Operator Connect: Mobile, Conferencing, Accelerator - expanding the program.
- Microsoft Teams certification for native Bluetooth
- Frontline Workers: Updates in Teams
- Frontline Workers: Approvals Graph APIs
- Collaboration controls in Power Apps
- App discoverability improvements
- In-app purchasing for Teams
See this article for more information on all these new features:
Other exiting news from Inspire includes: