Pages

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

How to add twitter to your Microsoft Teams channel

I am a fan of twitter and I am really happy that I now can add twitter feeds to my channels in Microsoft Teams. Would you like to do that to? This is how.

1. Open the "Connectors" window from the channel properties (not the Team properties)


2. Find Twitter in the list of connectors and click "Add" (twice.)


3. Enter a twitter account to be used by the connector, and specify which twitter accounts and hashtags you would like to follow. Also specify the frequency at which you would like to receive new tweets, click "Save" and close the Connectors window.


4. Now you should see a post confirming that new tweets will be posted to the channel.


5. Sit back and wait for the tweets to roll in!


Hope you will enjoy looking at tweets and discussing them in your team! Please follow me on twitter at @mkressmark

No comments:

Post a Comment