Dux Raymond Sy (@meetdux) from AvePoint with about 1,500 potential Teams users
Kimberley Morrison (@kmorry19) from Arriva with about 60,000 potential Teams users
Studies show that only about 34% of users are willing to adopt new technology rollouts within the enterprise. The tool is not the hardest thing - change is.
When email first came, some people printed the email made annotations and faxed back the email to the sender.
Diffusion of innovations is a theory that seeks to explain how, why, and at what rate new ideas and technology spread.
- No new value delivered by the new technology
- The organization is not ready to handle all the technology in Microsoft 365
- Lack of digital dexterity around mobile first programs
- Training alone does not work (Technology focused, lack of buy-in, unclear expectations, non-contextual)
- Drive Excitement
- Facilitate Change
- Empower and Assist
- Step 1: Make it easy to do the right thing (focus on business scenarios.)
- Step 2: Ensure quick wins (like the mobile app, or translation.)
- Step 3: Facilitate leadership buy-in (say "experiment" rather than "project".)
A 90-day Roadmap for rolling out Teams
At http://dux.ai/msignite2018 you can sign up to get a detailed Excel sheet outlining a 90-day Microsoft Teams project.